Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Any time life sucks think about this...

We are living through and witnessing the greatest story possibly in the history of earth with the exception of Jesus and His birth/life/ressurection.

You have been allowed to witness it and take part in it.

Never for even a split nano second, take it for granted.
12:29 AM - Aug 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 09:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It is truly mind boggling and humbling at the same time.
I wonder if we will ever know WHY. Why Us? Out of billions upon billions of people throughout civilization.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 October, 09:30
Very grateful for the portion God allowed me to understand! We are blessed beyond measure. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 September, 06:39
Amen.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 September, 08:06
Don’t forget the most important part… His death! For without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin. He did it! The Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world! He was the final sacrifice canceling out the law against humanity. We owed a debt we could not pay but he paid the a debt he did not owe! He shed his blood on the cross, made a spectacle of the devil/demons making a show of them openly spoiling them in it! hahaha Thats the show I will watch for sure in real time when I get to heaven! Then he took the most precious blood ever poured out and sprinkled it on the mercy seat before the Father, the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD! “IT IS FINISHED!” Thank you king Jesus, I’m yours, let the angels record it! ❤️‍🔥⚡️

Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 August, 02:17

arba happihr @arba
31 August, 12:33

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 August, 12:02
Exactly Doq! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I’m starting to realize why I am here at this time! And “What a time to be alive!” ❤️
A very good morning to you! 🥰

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
31 August, 10:26
God woke us up for a reason.

Michelle Conn @writermom
31 August, 10:18
I was thinking about this earlier this morning during my quiet time. I don't know why I am awake. Nobody around me is, not even my AF vet hubby-he knows things are terrible but doesn't believe 'they' are that evil or that 'they' can manipulate weather, etc. What am I supposed to be doing with this info? I am a simple homeschool mom in a new state without many friends. I feel like there is something I should be doing, but don't know what.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:34
😆😅😂🤣Thank God for the power of prayer. It is holding us together. Watching and living through this is like trying to break the Japanese secret code in WW2

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:34
😆😅😂🤣Thank God for the power of prayer. It is holding us together. Watching and living through this is like trying to break the Japanese secret code in WW2

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 August, 09:08
But does DJT have to get arrested? Won't that start a CW?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 August, 09:10
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
BTW Doc, you are the best!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 August, 08:04
the pains of birth what glorious Love it is.
Love

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 September, 06:06
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
💜🙏🙂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 August, 07:56
Amen!
By the grace of God I am experiencing this biblical time and place in our world's history and I am aware of that blessing.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 August, 07:53
We have been truly blessed with the gift of being awake and aware of what is happening - what an amazing time to alive ❣️ 🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
31 August, 07:49
🙏Amen to that

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
31 August, 07:47
Amen!! A Absolute Blessing! 🙏🏻

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
31 August, 07:45
So true. Anytime I think of this, it blows my mind.

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
31 August, 07:43
So grateful!!!!!!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 August, 06:12
I’m so grateful that i have had the privilege to be awake and witness this historical time in this life time and be a part of these amazing People. Q and Anons! WWG1WGA! Lets roll!

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 August, 05:15
❤️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 August, 03:41
🙏 grateful

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 02:33
🤍🕊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 August, 02:17
❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 August, 02:04
❤️ 🙏❤️

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
31 August, 01:11
Thank you! Perfectly said and much appreciated.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 12:51
Nana is so sorry that so many have struggled so, and just so you know I have struggled most all of my life in many ways but the last 4 yrs have been, for me, pure awesomeness!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 August, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mornin’ Nana 🙏🏼🥰
We all have our road of Joys and Sorrows in life! Life’s lessons! Its up to us which we chose! When I get sad, frustrated, etc.,
I always remember Jesus did not have a easy road either! That gives me strength! Love to you Dear one 🙏🏼❤️

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 August, 12:51
Never have and Never will life is precious ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 12:48

Never forget!

Millions of other souls no doubt wanted to be right here right now but God chose us!
Blessed!