Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 September, 01:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why don't I see all your post.. Now I miss another cookie...😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 September, 12:29
00:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 September, 12:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 September, 12:27

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
02 September, 12:54
outa this world
🤗

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
30 August, 10:07
So cute! My cat controls me!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
30 August, 09:30
😊Aww! Aside from our beloved President shooting out TRUTHS like spitting nails,, boom, boom, boom, boom, Vincent, this was the highlight of my day!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 August, 09:28
I'm 83% on this cat being CGI. No way kitten is so well trained and adorable... but maybe.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 August, 07:47
Very smart baby!
TS:14
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
30 August, 07:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 August, 07:45
What a sweet little one!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
30 August, 06:12
crispy cookie?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 August, 05:17
aww my daughter trained her cat to do tricks like that i was shocked

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 August, 04:17
Standing👊😎

Ange Love @LoveM
30 August, 04:16
Awww😻❤️lil precious

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
30 August, 04:15
😻💖❣️

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 04:12

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 August, 12:27
In response memes matter to her Publication
sweetness🤍

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 August, 03:43
standing...
#Shouldertoshoulder

chore Toke @choretoke
30 August, 03:24
OMG❗️I WANT ONE❗️Kitty cat😩😩😩❗️😁

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 August, 03:17
Just now.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
30 August, 04:10
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Nice pic, I removed all the antennas ....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 August, 03:10
❣️

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
30 August, 02:51
United We Stand

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
30 August, 02:40
took my baby to work with me today…. hes feeling a bit squirrely!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 02:36

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 02:36

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 02:35

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 August, 02:33
Video is 14 seconds.
Q post #14

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 August, 02:10
Ya cant get mad at that!🤗💜

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 August, 01:51
Time to stand and fight the dark side.
Armor of God

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 August, 02:12
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😆🤣😆🤗 Yes...the biggest jerk is always in the mirror!...and fight we must.🙂

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 August, 03:30
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
and that mostly means the self.

The easiest way to remove the shadows is to become the light yourself, they disappear.

The light seeks understanding until judgment no longer makes sense, only forgiveness and moving on.