Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If someone suddenly turns on Trump are they a turncoat, a patriot running a sting op, or something else? When criminal acts are involved the guilty party needs to be held to account, but for everything else I tread lightly in my judgement. I can have a guess about the ultimate motive, but I cannot be sure. This is why I rarely discuss individuals, as I have little to say.

Indeed, I get vitriolic feedback at times for either my absence of commentary and condemnation of personalities, or my choice to repost something in "message over messenger" mode. I am not a machiavellian type, and analysis of intrigue isn't my forte. Better to leave that to those who grasp the nuance of character and the substance of spycraft.
08:32 AM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
30 August, 02:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The truth is the corruption runs so deep it’s better to let God handle judgment and for us to forgive i truly believe there is way more good than bad. Imagine blackmail, families threatened to politicians over the years. Now we know it’s time for peace when the storm is over. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
30 August, 01:55
Be careful falling for that Lindsey Graham direct message on rioting. He is C U Next Tuesday and should be treated as such. Always flip flopping, We are coming up on midterms and cannot afford to fall for traps. We are the party thst stands firm, never backs down. We do not burn cities, or any other chaos. But dont get in our faces exercising out constutional right to peacefully assemble forcing us to act. We will not back down either. i been saying, I'd be surprised if Trump is not the first arrest. If so, what better time to do it than before the election. Now if patriots take the bait and get arrested that could be a blow to voting Trump America 1st Agenda canidates. Please think thoroughly before acting. i believe Dems are at the end of their rope and need to plan accordingly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 August, 01:49
Trump is the only one I have faith in, so it doesn't matter to me what anyone else does.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
30 August, 01:22
what i see are a lot jumping quickly to share the newest “intel” without even attempting to check it out. they want, NEED, to be the first ones to get it out. i dont want to be the one, who participated in deceiving, smearing, giving bad intel and forming others wrong perceptions. none of us know, without a shadow of a doubt, anything and if we do, things can change.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
30 August, 01:23
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
you’re a smart man, Martin!!

True @True
30 August, 01:44
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Personally i try to use discernment to share things that i feel are important and most likely to be true. The Bible tells us to test all things and hold on to what is true. To test information people have to be aware of it. Once people are aware of a claim they can research it for themselves and use their own judgement as to the veracity of the statements. If we can not discuss anything that hasn't been proven to the whole world without any shadow of a doubt, we can all just hang our heads in silence never learning anything.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 August, 12:16
"Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive"
It is difficult to discern the truth in the midst of the web. One truth I do know is, "they" would do anything to crush Trump.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 August, 11:00
I agree. If the great awakening has taught me anything it's that I don't know what I don't know. Also, everything that I thought I knew has turned out to be false so I no longer can be 100% sure of anything. And I'm ok with that.

One of my favorite scriptures is:

Ecclesiastes 10:12
The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him.

Since I don't know what I don't know I will keep my mouth shut so that I don't become the fool.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
30 August, 09:58
Well said Martin.
I believe disinformation is important too.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
30 August, 08:51
The big red flag for me is when a truther claims they have a hotline to the truth and the rest of us are all idiots.
Either Controlled op doing divide and rule tactics or someone whose ego is off the scale.
Admit you don't 100% know what's going on and I will respect you as neither do I. I therefore respect you Martin.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 August, 08:58
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
Ego or can they see 👁 things that most cannot see ?
Some out here have gifts. 💕🫀

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
30 August, 08:46
If I understood The Art of War fully, I would feel better enquipped to make a judgement re DJT.
In my non-military expert person I think the weight of evidence shows more for him than against him and when attempting to look at the whole picture, not just single issues.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts