Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Just dropped my sister off at the surgery center, she's having a procedure that will hopefully restore some vision to one of her eyes. She is basically blind in one eye, and this is her "good" eye (which she can barely see anything with). I'm her designated driver and prayer warrior today. They won't let me stay with her "because of COVID" so I had to drop her off and just wait for them to call in 2-3 hours.

She's a very negative and low vibe person and she was just a bundle of nerves today. She is family, but it's always challenging being around her because she only sees the worst outcome and clings onto glass half empty scenarios.

I am the complete opposite of her on the vibe spectrum. Giving her a lot of my energy today to help her thru it. Any extra prayers and high vibes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you AU frens! ✨🙏🏼✨
02:25 PM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 04:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sister is out of surgery and in recovery.🙏🏼

Dr said it went well but she won't know for a few days how successful the procedure was and if her vision is restored at all.

Thanks for all your prayers frens! ✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 August, 04:25
I pray for your sister today, and hope her outcome is a success! God Bless You as well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 09:20
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
So kind, thank you! :)

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 August, 02:59
Sending prayers!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 August, 02:58
I hope things go well. She just needs a ton of self-love. 💙🙏

Maybe she could have someone teach her meditation or guided imagery.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 03:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Agree! Have tried to teach and show her, but she thinks all answers lie in modern medicine. Her life would be so much easier if she would let me help her. Will keep trying.🙏🏼😊

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 August, 02:43
🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 02:41
absolutely blessed to pray for your sister and for you as well…caregivers need love and prayers too❣️🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 09:20
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you so much! ✨😊✨

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 August, 02:39
Please Lord, if it is Your will, let it be that this lady’s sight be restored, and please Father, give this lady, her sister and family peace and comfort. All praise and glory yours Almighty God.

🙏🏻❤️

avyjohn6543 @avyjohn6543
29 August, 02:44
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Everybody can earn 💰500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 August, 02:38
Prayers! She is Blessed to have you!

Seems like She knows you love her unconditionally..we tend to express our true feelings to those we know love us! (which makes life SO Hard for you, I know! But just know God sees you and your selfless actions! 🙏🙏).

Praying for a dramatic increase in Vision which causes a change in her attitude! 🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 09:19
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you! 😊🙏🏼

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 August, 02:36
Prayers up for your sister🙏

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
29 August, 02:36
🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 August, 02:33
prayers going up for you and your sister 🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 August, 02:31
🙏🙏🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
29 August, 02:30
Prayers 🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 August, 02:28
💪🙏🙏🙏