Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 August, 02:25
Just dropped my sister off at the surgery center, she's having a procedure that will hopefully restore some vision to one of her eyes. She is basically blind in one eye, and this is her "good" eye (which she can barely see anything with). I'm her designated driver and prayer warrior today. They won't let me stay with her "because of COVID" so I had to drop her off and just wait for them to call in 2-3 hours.

She's a very negative and low vibe person and she was just a bundle of nerves today. She is family, but it's always challenging being around her because she only sees the worst outcome and clings onto glass half empty scenarios.

I am the complete opposite of her on the vibe spectrum. Giving her a lot of my energy today to help her thru it. Any extra prayers and high vibes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you AU frens! βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 August, 02:39
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Please Lord, if it is Your will, let it be that this lady’s sight be restored, and please Father, give this lady, her sister and family peace and comfort. All praise and glory yours Almighty God.

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
avyjohn6543 @avyjohn6543
Everybody can earn πŸ’°500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly πŸ’°30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com
02:44 PM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by avyjohn6543 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from avyjohn6543 , click on at the bottom under it