Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Father God, I ask you to bless ALL Patriots to have a totally kick ass and fun week (even if some find themselves in unfortunate circumstances, still allow them to have fun and be in good spirits) In Christ’s Holy Name, Amen!
11:55 AM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
31 August, 11:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God Bless You and your family and frens Doq Holliday💌🪃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 August, 11:09
Adonai le Saint 🙏💖🍀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
31 August, 10:38
BLESSINGS to you and all the AU Family🙏!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
31 August, 10:21
💗🙏💗

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 August, 11:08
Amen! You are a good man, DOC!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
30 August, 08:20
🙏🙏🙏🐸

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 August, 08:08
🤠Muchas gracias Doq! I do believe I am feeling a wind. Right back atcha! I have been knocking out stuff that felt a Mtn last week. :)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 August, 07:58

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
30 August, 07:58
ThankQ

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 August, 04:38
Mon. night golf league
i was killing it with driver tonight!
it was kickass and fun!!!
had a few skins!
you will never guess how much???
wait for it... lol
$123 wtf right!!!

ok also do you want to hear a story about Aldi"s grocery chain store ? true story by the way? good spirits type story...
ok
if im with someone and we drive by any Aldi's stores i always ask if they like Aldi's nuts... just saying
its always funny to me!

Doq ThanQs Bro! for the blessing amen!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
30 August, 03:12
Bless you and everyone here.🙏💜

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 02:44
I Love You Doq Holliday, great name btw

Red Edge @Rededge
30 August, 02:43
Thanks DOQ 💖

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 August, 08:33
Amen!
Thank q Doq

amy lilley @amylilley
29 August, 07:01
…thank Q Doq, AMEN, and to you as well, in His mighty and wonderful name🐸🇺🇸🥰🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 August, 06:57
Amen!!! ❤️🙏😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 06:55
I am in agreement with Doq.

In Christ’s Holy Name, Amen! 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
29 August, 06:51
Amen and Thank You Doq!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 August, 06:50
Amen!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 August, 06:46
Amen

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
29 August, 06:14
I receive this blessing and pray it forward 🙏 ❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 August, 05:25

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 August, 04:20
Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 August, 04:14
Amen 🙏🙏🙏

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
29 August, 04:12
Amen❤️💪

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 August, 02:13
Amen! Thank you Doq! 🙏🏻

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 August, 02:12
Amen 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts