Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 February, 09:16
The landscape is changing worldwide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
Canadians are sleep walking. There is such a low pulse here, you wonder if we will ever wake up? I post these type of 👇messages on FB, nothing ever comes back. There is a wall of silence, all the time. We need a shocker here like our PM being arrested, that might give us a boost! We need something to restart our Canadian hearts and souls. There is no fight, just compliance. Praying for all, praying for Canada.
03:22 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply
KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
06 February, 07:46
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
yup! I agree! something major needs to happen to wake up more people here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 February, 05:15
Yup, agreed. Programming is deep, TDS crazy if mention anything.

Nowhere near as woke as other countries.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 February, 04:38
Not every Canadian. 😉
But yes, it is very frustrating.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 February, 04:02
I noticed, when I post some things, relevent to waking people up, its like it goes to the dead letter office! Nothing, unless someone goes directly to my page. I've been blocked from a medical group (and can no longer even see the group) bc I suggested they check into an article and video by RFK jr. re: vaccines.
2 people (their home pages were weird and didnt look legit) had me banned and then blocked me). I'm pretty positive I'm being monitored...too many weird things have happened). Pretty bazzare!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
04 February, 06:36
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
we created a website that was going to launch in summer 2019 disclosing the big corruption in Canada. our website hit FB for one hour And within that one hour our programmer was severly hacked. we are truly behind enemy lines and many citizens support our enemies. we are reliving N Germany🤢

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
04 February, 03:41
Someone nominate this man for a Nobel Prize!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 February, 03:51
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
how can he possibly compete with blm or phat stacy ??

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 February, 03:33
🙏🙏🙏

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
04 February, 03:33
for what it' s worth I totally agree with what he says