Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gracie Sparql @Gracie
07 February, 03:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yes!! what happens after that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 07:42
🙌🏼🙏🏽💖🇺🇸💫✨🌈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
05 February, 11:50
🕊💙🙏🕊💙🕊💙🙏🕊💙🙏🕊💙🙏🕊💙🙏🕊💙🙏🕊💙🙏

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
05 February, 09:23
What if the sky (constellations) are CGI (like The Truman Show) & Earth, as well as our entire solar system, of course, has moved closer to the central sun? What if that "veil " is going to lift soon and the true constellations are revealed? What if we are on the precipice of 5D Earth?

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
05 February, 06:54
I feel something is really truly about to happen. This time more than ever! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
05 February, 03:45
"Well... it's about dam time."
(this is what my Dear Grandmother would say)
Have I mentioned that her favorite show was WWE? 😉
Serious though, Im just bouncing off so many social sites I dunno where or what I'm doing. From time to time I visit ya though - you make me laugh. ☺ Miss y'all.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 February, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
04 February, 09:50
I kinda noticed Myanmar is changing. Makes me wonder what else is about to break.

Bee Saved @BSaved
04 February, 08:41

Gail Canty @Gcanty
06 February, 07:41
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
but sadly, this was still all there just more under cover. but simpler times for sure

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
04 February, 07:48
speaking of landscapes, nice cover photo 😉

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
04 February, 06:34

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
04 February, 04:58
And it's BEAUTIFUL!!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
04 February, 04:21

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 February, 04:17
Most excellent!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 February, 04:14
🤠boy, howdy! 🤠

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 February, 04:14
🤠boy, howdy! 🤠

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
04 February, 04:10
Bring on the 5D 🌎

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Wonder Woman @Wondergirl
04 February, 03:51
🙏

LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
04 February, 04:07
#LIGHT #Love #Peace
GOD EVER WINS

Lucy Bryan @LucyBryan99
04 February, 03:47
🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
04 February, 03:31
Yes, the Role President do very much for it.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
04 February, 03:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
!!! B3AUT1FUL [BLUE SKY]

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 February, 03:22
Tomorrow is Friday ... big events are almost always on Fridays !!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
04 February, 03:22
Canadians are sleep walking. There is such a low pulse here, you wonder if we will ever wake up? I post these type of 👇messages on FB, nothing ever comes back. There is a wall of silence, all the time. We need a shocker here like our PM being arrested, that might give us a boost! We need something to restart our Canadian hearts and souls. There is no fight, just compliance. Praying for all, praying for Canada.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 February, 05:15
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Yup, agreed. Programming is deep, TDS crazy if mention anything.

Nowhere near as woke as other countries.

KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
06 February, 07:46
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
yup! I agree! something major needs to happen to wake up more people here!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 February, 03:11
It's high time you were awarded The Golden Pepe...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 February, 03:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good Idea!! Nice!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 February, 02:38

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
04 February, 02:52
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
#thebookofesther has me a little more excited than it should...Haman?

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
04 February, 02:38
From dark to white (snow) ❤️

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
04 February, 02:34
I am feeling more relaxed this week, actually slept solid for the first time in months.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 02:31
Good Vibrations. We can feel it.