Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 August, 02:22
MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT SHOT
PLEASE PRAY ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Info still coming in
She went down stairs to get a teddy bear for her youngest of five . The shot come from out front .. they shot into the house
Cops are there and daughter just got to ER
I woke up to grandkids yelling into my answering machine
They are extremely scared.
Cops are reviewing the cam video

I''m pacing ... praying and scared

I dont know how bad ..
02:48 AM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
29 August, 06:24
PRAYING!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
29 August, 02:54
what a horror and having to deal with all this away from them... I pray for them as well as your whole family for guidance from God and answers that make sense...I pray for continued safety going forward and renewed strength. Father.. hold them close and protect them...... in Jesus name amenπŸ™πŸ•Š

J J Larr @3JJL
29 August, 02:40
Praying for your daughter, your grandchildren, you and your family. πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

avyjohn6543 @avyjohn6543
29 August, 02:43
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Everybody can earn πŸ’°500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly πŸ’°30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
29 August, 02:30
Heartfelt Prayers and Healing vibes sent to All involved" ❀️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 August, 02:29
Praying!

29 August, 03:34
There were three shots pop pop pop
then two more ...5 in total

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 August, 04:02
πŸ™πŸ’› You'r daughter and her children need you to be strong and to help them to move forward from this. You need to know and they need to know that everything is going to be okay. One moment, one day at a time. Everyone is safe now and your daughter will recover quicker than expected. Give this to God. πŸ™πŸ’›

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 August, 04:05
AUEπŸ˜” ,im so sorry i thought you meant the jab -shot...
going to have a ernest conversation ,right now!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
arohanui..muchπŸ’œ

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 August, 03:27
More prayers.πŸ™ God is with her, and you. πŸ’™

Peter Austin @Peter_Austin_RTR
29 August, 03:17
Praying for your daughter, you and your family.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 August, 03:01
Sending many prayers!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 August, 02:54
So sorry you're living this right now.... I cannot imagine how you feel...πŸ˜“ How sick has this world gotten..! We are waiting with you, lovie... praying for an update she is well and safe.... πŸ™πŸ’—

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 August, 02:50
God is with you all dear sister.....continued prayers!