MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT SHOT
PLEASE PRAY ...
02:22 AM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
01 September, 09:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 August, 02:13
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈDear Heavenly Father, Please watch over Double Eagle's daughter, please wrap your loving and healing arms around her, and help her to heal completely. Please watch over the family and keep them safe. Please guide them, give them comfort and help them through this time of hurt and trouble. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Praying for her and all of your family. Hugs my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
30 August, 02:12
May the Father descend upon her with his essence of healing energies and restore her body and spirit to a full recovery. ❀️

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 August, 02:12
Ohhhh nooooo omg , prayers up β€οΈπŸ™

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 August, 02:07
Prayers now!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 August, 02:04
oh i am so sorry, gonna pray for her Now, keep us postedπŸ™πŸ’™

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 August, 11:13
Surrounding her, you and family in Holy, Healing Love and Light. So many praying for her.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
29 August, 09:56
Praying to our Heavenly Father to watch over your daughter. God bless!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 August, 08:50
oh my lord...praying for her and your family!!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 August, 08:39
Sending Many Prayers For Your Daughter! And Your Family!

kolibri @kolibri
29 August, 08:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
29 August, 07:59
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Julie Que @JulieQue
29 August, 07:50
Praying for your daughter! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 August, 07:50
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
29 August, 07:00
Oh no!!! Prayers!!!!!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 August, 07:00
Sending love & prayers.

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
29 August, 06:59
πŸ™πŸ˜ͺπŸ™

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
29 August, 06:58
Awful news! Sending my thoughts and prayers πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 August, 06:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
29 August, 06:56
I am praying

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 August, 06:45
πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ’œβ˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™β˜πŸ™

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 August, 06:43
Prayers !!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 August, 06:42
I’m praying for divine healing for your daughter and peace and strength for you and your family. May God wrap his armor of love and protection around you all. Please keep us posted when you are able. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 August, 06:37
Oh no DE. I am praying for her, you and family in Jesus name. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I’m no one @Iam4truth
29 August, 06:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 August, 06:31
πŸ˜“πŸ™πŸ™

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 August, 06:31
πŸ˜“πŸ™πŸ™

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 August, 06:30
Thousands of prayers are going up for your daughter. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing her. πŸ™

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 August, 06:30
Oh Double Eagle, I just saw that your daughter was shot! I am so very sorry, I am praying for her that she will be healed quickly and that she and her family will be safe. Praying for you to have peace that passes understanding during this time. Much love to you!