JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 10:14
These pauses are allowing us to adjust to our new altitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 08:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana feels much better yesterday and today, have had a few rough ass days tho I have to admit.
Idk what has been happening but the Earth suit has been struggling.

We have been thro something similar as I remember a couple of other times in the last few years that it was difficult for no apparent reason.
The first time Nana had to call my heart doc and get checked out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
i understand what your saying been feeling a weird vibe... making me basically feel like crap.
08:27 PM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Americangirl in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
28 August, 09:51
In response American Girl to her Publication
Same here, and weird dreams, woke husband up last night talking in my sleep.... that doesn't happen often.

American Girl @Americangirl
28 August, 10:10
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
i had a dream last night like was trying to be taught something but the pain my sciatic was causing me i couldn't focus