JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
These pauses are allowing us to adjust to our new altitude.
10:14 AM - Aug 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
01 September, 03:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
altitude as in 3D to 5D shift? I heard we are already in the frequency in the solar system. but it's being controlled for soft transition on the Earth so there's no chaos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
29 August, 03:14
altitude adjustment…😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
29 August, 09:25
Every asset class is crashing, XRP, silver, etc. ect. Work is drying up extremely fast, SBA has shut down EIDL lending just as people were expecting approval....starvation is looking like a serious possibility. I feel your vibe and waking up, but this is getting dire.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 August, 10:14
Had an energy spurt since afternoon. Finally wearing down.
(Energy feels good.) ❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 08:15
Nana feels much better yesterday and today, have had a few rough ass days tho I have to admit.
Idk what has been happening but the Earth suit has been struggling.

We have been thro something similar as I remember a couple of other times in the last few years that it was difficult for no apparent reason.
The first time Nana had to call my heart doc and get checked out.

American Girl @Americangirl
28 August, 08:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i understand what your saying been feeling a weird vibe... making me basically feel like crap.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh Nana. You push very hard. Allow yourself some rest fren.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 August, 07:14
the last two years, my ears be poppin.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 12:29
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Funny gif Griff.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 August, 06:23
i like that, a new altitude✈️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 August, 04:56
👇😁

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
28 August, 04:09
The Calm Before the storm.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 August, 02:43

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 August, 02:27
Beauifully put.
similar to scuba

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 12:45
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I nearly referred to The Bends. We can only go so deep so fast.

https://youtu.be/K8z8hLvjb...

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
28 August, 02:01
5D altitude!!!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
28 August, 01:34

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 August, 01:27
A Frequency Fire Storm Is
Coming To Remove The
Wicked And Godless 628

One Thousand Year
Incarceration Coming Soon
S M I L E F O R U S D E V
I L 628

Concentration Camps And
Martial Law Is Coming To
This Country 628

All The Evil Works Which
Are Done In The Dark
Must Come To The Light 628

Too Big To Fail Banksters
Loan Out Money That Does
Not Exist 628

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 12:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Really, how much more can people try to deny it at this point? 628

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 August, 10:45
When can we unfasten our seatbelts and feel free to move about the cabin?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 11:40
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
That is up to The Captain.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 August, 12:51
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
2023 I heard...VK???

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 12:56
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I think that depends on the height of the storm clouds.

There's a storm coming- 222
Donald John Trump Sr- 222
The show must go on- 222
Truth shall prevail- 222

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
28 August, 10:35
🙏🏻Take me higher Holy Spirit🕊💖

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 August, 10:34
;)😎🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 08:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Nana has literally seen every episode of this show as well as the show "Stargate"

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 August, 10:27
...cuz we are rocket men!🤓👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🐸

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 August, 07:08
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
And women Lol