Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
04 February, 10:50
Post of FB

My mom had her 1st Covid vaccine this past Thursday. She woke up at 1am today with a baseball sized bruise. Went back to bed got up around 7am. Here’s some pictures of the progression that followed. Last picture was taken at 5:30pm. She did f/u with her pcp, had labs drawn, and has an u/s of her arm ordered for tomorrow. Has anyone seen anything like this happen? Arm is very swollen as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
04 February, 02:57
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
take your mom to the ER - especially if the area keeps getting bigger. That is a sign of internal bleeding. They need to see what is going. Medications can cause bruising - but usually not like this. There was a doc in Florida who died after taking the vaccine because it stopped his blood from being able to clot. she needs emergent attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Its a post copied from FB ... Its not my mother ..check the feed - i would kill my mum if she put this shite in her
03:00 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
04 February, 03:07
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
oh good!!! i can't believe people are taking this crap! I'm a nurse and Inam in shick at how manynof my colleaugues are taking it!!!

04 February, 03:09
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
Yeh its just awful i want it to stop .. my brother has had it im gutted .. threw up straight away and had to have 2 days off work !!