Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
Post of FB

My mom had her 1st Covid vaccine this past Thursday. She woke up at 1am today with a baseball sized bruise. Went back to bed got up around 7am. Here’s some pictures of the progression that followed. Last picture was taken at 5:30pm. She did f/u with her pcp, had labs drawn, and has an u/s of her arm ordered for tomorrow. Has anyone seen anything like this happen? Arm is very swollen as well.
10:50 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 February, 09:27
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Get it checked out ASAP & then find a lawyer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
04 February, 02:57
take your mom to the ER - especially if the area keeps getting bigger. That is a sign of internal bleeding. They need to see what is going. Medications can cause bruising - but usually not like this. There was a doc in Florida who died after taking the vaccine because it stopped his blood from being able to clot. she needs emergent attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 03:00
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
Its a post copied from FB ... Its not my mother ..check the feed - i would kill my mum if she put this shite in her

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
04 February, 02:57
take your mom to the ER - especially if the area keeps getting bigger. That is a sign of internal bleeding. They need to see what is going. Medications can cause bruising - but usually not like this. There was a doc in Florida who died after taking the vaccine because it stopped his blood from being able to clot. she needs emergent attention.

MightyLion Tribe @MightyLion
04 February, 12:35
This should be attended to and documented by trusted medical professionals.
I also believe there is power in the Blood of Jesus/Yeshua.
I speak life into every atom and cell in her body! I declare the Blood of Yeshua burns out and destroys everything evil demonic structure that is attacking her body and claim the victory and glory for the only one who is worthy of it, Yeshua Hammashiach, Jesus Christ the Messiah.

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
04 February, 12:26
These are experimentsl vaccines and very dangerous in so many ways!!

Please watch this video:

https://rumble.com/vd19uf-...

Leen Zap @Leenzap
04 February, 12:16
This happened to my Mom when she was already in Intensive Care. So heartbreaking to see. This woman should go to ER & let them treat or admit her. My Mom's bruising lasted almost 2 months because she was already on Coumadin, a blood thinner.

04 February, 12:24
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
It is just awful what is happening i cannot wait for disclosure now ..

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
04 February, 12:06
looks like someone hit an artery with yhat needle

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
04 February, 12:06
Holy crap! She needs emergency medical attention like yesterday!

04 February, 12:13
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Bad isnt it !!!!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
04 February, 12:05
We used to get pulled out of the classroom and get vaccinated, every kid in the school, every school... In 7th grade we were haccinated for hepatitis and thats how my body reacted to it, like the pic, only worse. A couple of months later I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B and spent several weeks in the hospital.

Its Donna @duke347
04 February, 12:01
that person needs to go to the ER right away. That is not normal, even if a vessel was hit.

04 February, 12:02
In response Its Donna to his Publication
I know ... her daughter is asking for advice on FB !!!!

Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
04 February, 10:54
bless her heart! As a nurse i have never had that happen after an IM injection. Nor have I witnessed any patient have such bruising. Not saying it isnt possible, just never witnessed.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 10:53
I hope your not getting the vaccine. my sis in WA got her 1st one and I told her if the 1st dosen't get you the second one will.

04 February, 11:00
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
This isnt my mom ... no effing chance !!! Ill go live in the woods first