Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
03 February, 08:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
04 February, 09:36
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Long range mormons - okay...........explain??? Funny as HELL (being LDS - non practicing).... oh hell, let the polygamist Jeffs jokes begin - NO, not one of those - he's got one wife - I've got 10 husbands......... (really, I can't handle the 1 I do have.......................) Long range, oh you have NO idea..... I have one friend (NON LDS) - who I swear, has 15 guns JUST herself... This has NOTHING to do with the rest of her family...... LOL Long range mormons...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 12:53
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
I inherited 63 rifles and 9 pistols from my Pop, but no worries - I'm not LDS.

Funny how just THIS year I've seen the NEED to buy 2 AR15s, a new pump shotgun, laser sights, more ammo, slings, holsters, speed loaders for my .38, magazines, and an I-target...

They won't get me out of my home easily!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 05:08
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Not at all.

I make homemade.