JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 10:14
These pauses are allowing us to adjust to our new altitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
A Frequency Fire Storm Is
Coming To Remove The
Wicked And Godless 628

One Thousand Year
Incarceration Coming Soon
S M I L E F O R U S D E V
I L 628

Concentration Camps And
Martial Law Is Coming To
This Country 628

All The Evil Works Which
Are Done In The Dark
Must Come To The Light 628

Too Big To Fail Banksters
Loan Out Money That Does
Not Exist 628
01:27 PM - Aug 28, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 12:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Really, how much more can people try to deny it at this point? 628

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
29 August, 11:24
I'm surrounded by people who still can't see. People who choose not to see. For some minds, it will need to get a lot worse. It will need to have a personal, devastating consequence to wake them.

Complete collapse of MSM is necessary. They won't believe until NPR announces it.

These are people I care about but with the graphene shedding into and poisoning children, I'm beginning to think they need to be left behind before the next gen is ruined by the denier's stupidity.

The end will not be for everyone.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 August, 12:25
The people who are denying it simply refuse to see the truth. They want to live in their fantasyland and pretend the world is safe and people are inherently kind. I guess they aren't ready to wake up, or perhaps their contract doesn't include them ascending.