26 August, 09:20
Juan O Savin

The engagement is imminent..
They're trying to ENGINEER falsehoods
that could result in a False Flag
to try & suck the world into
All Hands on Deck in the Ukraine..
What they’re not expecting
is what’s about to happen in the next 60 days.
They accelerated the schedule.
This is going to be a very accelerated response..
A Cuban Missile Crisis-type event..
Prayer required
but it’s necessary
a near-death experience for America.
PEOPLE HAVE TO WAKE UP
TO WHAT’S BEING DONE IN THEIR NAME
WITH OUR TAXPAYER MONEY..
We’re gonna.. retake the country..
We’re going to take out these crime families
running America..
If we don’t stop em right now
we would be in such a grip by this Tholian Web
we’d never get a chance to get loose again..
Great Patriots have worked
very diligently & meticulously
to get us in a position to win this back..
To regain control of America
& begin the process of regaining control of the planet
for God, his people, for Good 🕊️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
IMO the people who arent awake will not wake up until its on public and national news! ive have tried to tell as many people as i possibly can and i just get rejected…. even still by my own wife! its very difficult to live this way! If “juan” wants people to wake up then the White Hats need to tell them! i sick and tired and exhausted of the shit show! i dont want to here about faint of heart and hold the line especially coming from some rich spoon fed handful of people “behind the scenes” whos lives are currently not being effected! i get it they had to hide for so long, but now the truth is known by enough people they could end the shitshow today! Whats funny is they are putting theirselves above all of us to “teach us a lesson” what makes them different at this point! They are allowing the oppression of innocent people! My family motto litereally says “we will not oppress nor will we allow oppression”! END THE SHIT SHOW AND STOP KICKING THE CAN AND JUST GIVING LIP MUSIC!
08:13 AM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeRtheRepublic in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
27 August, 01:30
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
We all want to see it come to an end. I too have family that no matter what is shown to them are not seeing the bigger picture. I believe that even if you dump all the evidence on them that they will not react until it directly affects their lives.
I do believe the fall of the MSM would be a sufficient way to start their journey to seeing whats going on, until that happens for me i am mot 100% sure about the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 August, 12:47
I can’t believe they are stringing us along…at the RIGHT time it will happen. Kim Clement prophesied fall is when they fall & winter will make us happy.
WE DON’T WANT THEM TO MISS ANY RATS.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
27 August, 12:42
This part of the show is not for you! You are already somewhere else! It is gonna be ok! 🙏

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
27 August, 12:34
FUCKING AMEN TO THAT!📢
I say & feel the same, Enough already, stop preserving the feelings of 🐑
Let them live in camps on an island & get them out our lives, as we want to move on with a proper life reality! 😡🤮

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 August, 12:33
Mk is hard to break. These people are mk'd. It has to be this way. Take a break from from all of this and enjoy your family. Love will win.