26 August, 09:20
Juan O Savin

The engagement is imminent..
They're trying to ENGINEER falsehoods
that could result in a False Flag
to try & suck the world into
All Hands on Deck in the Ukraine..
What they’re not expecting
is what’s about to happen in the next 60 days.
They accelerated the schedule.
This is going to be a very accelerated response..
A Cuban Missile Crisis-type event..
Prayer required
but it’s necessary
a near-death experience for America.
PEOPLE HAVE TO WAKE UP
TO WHAT’S BEING DONE IN THEIR NAME
WITH OUR TAXPAYER MONEY..
We’re gonna.. retake the country..
We’re going to take out these crime families
running America..
If we don’t stop em right now
we would be in such a grip by this Tholian Web
we’d never get a chance to get loose again..
Great Patriots have worked
very diligently & meticulously
to get us in a position to win this back..
To regain control of America
& begin the process of regaining control of the planet
for God, his people, for Good 🕊️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
27 August, 08:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
IMO the people who arent awake will not wake up until its on public and national news! ive have tried to tell as many people as i possibly can and i just get rejected…. even still by my own wife! its very difficult to live this way! If “juan” wants people to wake up then the White Hats need to tell them! i sick and tired and exhausted of the shit show! i dont want to here about faint of heart and hold the line especially coming from some rich spoon fed handful of people “behind the scenes” whos lives are currently not being effected! i get it they had to hide for so long, but now the truth is known by enough people they could end the shitshow today! Whats funny is they are putting theirselves above all of us to “teach us a lesson” what makes them different at this point! They are allowing the oppression of innocent people! My family motto litereally says “we will not oppress nor will we allow oppression”! END THE SHIT SHOW AND STOP KICKING THE CAN AND JUST GIVING LIP MUSIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
This part of the show is not for you! You are already somewhere else! It is gonna be ok! 🙏
12:42 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanniela17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeannie Arthurs, click on at the bottom under it