Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Q gives you enough to press on and hold the line without the ability to pinpoint future events with regards to dates and times. Often times, drops make perfect sense after events have already happened in time. An encouragement, rather than a predicter. Imagine if the enemy had the roadmap? Just know that all movies end eventually, and with regards to game theory, there are only a limited set of future possible moves left as the game concludes.
02:22 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sissy Maga @SissyQ
08 February, 06:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i had hope that something would be done by now. I've given up, it's all bullshit. How much more do I have to lose, lost everything due to Pandemic and Cuomo. NY city waitress here and out of work almost a year. Trump left us holding the bag, I won't be voting for him again Tired of Q and all the bullshit. I get that us not knowing, when just tired of all of the set ups. I'm out, probably never will vote again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
04 February, 05:29
WATCHING CLOSELY....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
04 February, 05:14
Thank God. I have driven my husband nuts about it but he draws the line at satanic rituals, pedophiles and cgi. He does love Trump though. I told him he will be eating crow soon, though. We both are veterans and he fought for our freedom along with so many others. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
04 February, 05:05
Well said

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
04 February, 04:52
Well you're taking over that role then, bc I know Trump wouldn't leave America and the world hanging, so I'm left with trying to find narratives which fits Trump's behavior and character. And you're the only one prodiving such a narrative. The body-double narrative is truly the ONLY one which fits Trump's behavior and character. Anything else and Trump would have betrayed more nervousness and less certainty. The BEST is YET to COME!!!

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
04 February, 04:26
I get not giving your enemy the plays and time. But I need to know why we aren't letting the people know that the military is in charge, or that Biden Administration and 117th Congess is not legit.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
04 February, 03:09
Are you familiar with The Queen's Gambit? πŸ‘‘ The strategy not the show.....

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 February, 02:35
i gotta funny feeling about Rush
so many times through the past 30 yrs i would think... how come he cant really see it? how does he get to stay on? where is the ok coming from to let him stay on air? now pence is welcomed into the Herotage Foundation.
i gotta sick feeling
needles to say
drain it
i trust Lin Wood

Debra Fierens @DollLady
04 February, 02:58
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Im wondering if Pence is hoing to be the biggest psyop of them all. Just cant make up my mind about him.

some one special to some @godrus
04 February, 02:30
Yes, somewhere along the way, it has shifted from #HOPIUM to #Certainty for me. I KNOW that this Country will not stand for these evil rulers, and that there WILL be Justice.
I don't know when or how, but I have zero doubt that it is coming.
Thank you Patriots for saving our Country.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 February, 02:33
i didnt get the part of..

why #Games #THEORY ?

allegedle didnt have all of you #Americans ( but also #CHINESE etc)

#QUANTUM (more or less) #COMPUTING ??😯

as some other said below me

GAMES THEORY

-- - APPARENTLY -- / should not /

match AT ALL with #QUANTUM 😡
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ isnt ?

with thing changin like bitch πŸ˜† all the entire time in the #allege

#QUANTUM stuff

ad contrary ROCK AS SOLID in #Games theory ?
πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
04 February, 02:26
Dates change constantly. Please don't focus, believe or rely on any dates you see. It will just become more frustrating and disappointing. Simply prepare, watch and wait. #prayalways

04 February, 02:43
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
but nope

when the promised
its not the released / given / deployed

its #FIASCO
NO EXCUSES
#QANON - #MAGA - #TheGreatAwakening
SAME PROBLEM
THAT
#CYBERPUNK_2077 RIGHT NOW IN THIS ASPECT

OVER HYPED BY THE VERY SAME #QANON
#No RESULTS PROMISED BY THE VERY SAME

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
Never let your enemies know your next move and for God's sake never let them see you sweat!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 02:25
I'm kind of like Charlie Ward...

I'm just sitting back enjoying The Show at this point.

Prepared, stocked up, heavily armed, but enjoying The Show!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
04 February, 03:04
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
haha! same!!!! πŸ’₯πŸ’΅β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ“ΊπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
04 February, 02:25
A plan is nice, but even with the best plan time tables do change for various reasons from time to time.

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
04 February, 02:24
Timing and dates are irrelevant to me.
We often forget that between the 3rd and 5th dimensions the 4th dimension exists: TIME.
I believe that by trying to decifer exact dates and timing we set the bar very high. A lot of the people that we were able to get on board the Q train throughout 2020 lost all faith when things "didn't happened" when they were told they would, eventhough things are actually happening.
After putting so much pressure on dates and timing, 11/3, 12/14, 12/18, 1/6, 1/20, 1/30, etc...we created a monster. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
God is in control. Only he knows when the right TIME will be.❀

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 02:55
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
Agree. The most ironic thing is that many times we may have been right, things are done hidden and behind the scenes. I believe the 20th was a huge day with many arrests. They just weren't public.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 02:55
Agree. The most ironic thing is that many times we may have been right, things are done hidden and behind the scenes. I believe the 20th was a huge day with many arrests. They just weren't public.

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 02:24
5D chess... brillant

04 February, 02:49
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
#game #THEORY #5D
#Chess ?

#myballs

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

IF #QUANTUM THEORY / #COMPUTING IS NEO / CYBERPUNK_2077

#Games THEORY from the 50s decade

IS should be more LIKE THIS

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
04 February, 02:23
This is how I know our movement is working and has [Them] Panicking.
How many times do you walk by the checkout isle at a grocery store and read ridiculous stories on the cover of "The National Enquirer"?
How come the media allows it to continue publishing for decades if the stories are so ludicrous and unbelievable?
If Q is such a joke, then why does the Lamestream Media, BigTech and D.C. continue to censor and shut us down?πŸ€”πŸ€”

I think we know exactly why.πŸ˜‰
WWG1WGA

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot