Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
This is what humanity is all about

My biggest issue my entire life is homeless living on the street like animsls. I dont care how they got there they deserve better just a chance -I have found an abandoned elementary school in the town where I live on 12 acres If things go like I have planned it will be remodeled into multi family dwelling with life skill classes to help homeless
06:05 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 August, 01:47
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 August, 10:27
OMG I’m 😭 this touched my ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 August, 10:20
yes! 💯
no one should ever be homeless

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 August, 10:12
Hopefully, we will all stick together because I too want us all to work together on projects. Veterans/children/our elders needs are all at the top of my list.

25 August, 10:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Its going to be a beautiful sight seeing people caring for each other again
There is no limit on what we can do

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 August, 10:09
I think we all have huge dreams of bringing back smiles and hope. Thanks for sharing this. Great story!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 August, 10:09
🤗aww, love this ! aatahua!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 August, 09:42
I work for the New Orleans Mission. we have several properties and programs including the Angel network as well as veterans programs.. hit me up if you know of anyone in need of help.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 August, 08:20
so amazing and life affirming…every soul counts❤️❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 August, 07:53
🙏🙏🙏 Depending on where you are, I would love to come help out.

25 August, 08:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
West Texas

25 August, 08:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Does not look like much but I have big plans

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 August, 07:45
This story is just beautiful, we can all help each other! I love the idea of taking an abandoned school and providing housing and skills classes. I hope this idea takes off, would love to help in my own area!

25 August, 08:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
we can all do something and then it turns into something huge as a group
we the people

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 August, 07:34
Love this idea! 💖 I had wondered about empty shopping centers; there are so many now;. but abandoned schools are a much better idea since they're built with individual rooms that could easily be turned into mini apartments! They already have restrooms and cafeterias; all that would really need to be added is showers. A community vegetable garden cared for by the residents would be great too.

25 August, 08:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
This property has plenty of dirt for that exact thing -a community garden
We can all help someone

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 August, 07:26
That was beautiful!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 August, 07:12
I will remember this when I see the news report about this wonderful place.
God Bless you, and I will add my positive energy to your dream. ❤️
WWG1WGA

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
25 August, 07:11
I want to be a part of this! My humanitarian project is to help veterans, how can we be a part of this? Please post where we can help and expand this project.

25 August, 08:47
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
Last year I was looking at building a mobil shower trailer so homeless could clean up get some clean clothes and wash and dry their clothes on site -give them toiletries and a hot dog or burger -just move around town with it -2-3 showers in it few washers and dryers need a big generator but very doable

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 August, 06:55
Love stories like this!!💗🙏

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
25 August, 06:43
Where is Tony's food truck?
I love Tachos!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 August, 06:43
Great video!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 August, 06:27
THIS IS AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS TO TONY NOW WORK HARD AND PAY IT FORWARD GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 August, 06:26
Wow, what a story. The best part is he was willing to work and earn his way. This is what wealthy people should be doing with their money instead of buying themselves another home, another yacht, another car...God bless Tony and those willing to help him.
😇

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 August, 06:20
Beautiful!
I’m not crying 😭

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
25 August, 06:17
so much more of this coming ❤️🙏💙