Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 August, 06:05
This is what humanity is all about

My biggest issue my entire life is homeless living on the street like animsls. I dont care how they got there they deserve better just a chance -I have found an abandoned elementary school in the town where I live on 12 acres If things go like I have planned it will be remodeled into multi family dwelling with life skill classes to help homeless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
I want to be a part of this! My humanitarian project is to help veterans, how can we be a part of this? Please post where we can help and expand this project.
07:11 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotT in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 August, 08:47
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
Last year I was looking at building a mobil shower trailer so homeless could clean up get some clean clothes and wash and dry their clothes on site -give them toiletries and a hot dog or burger -just move around town with it -2-3 showers in it few washers and dryers need a big generator but very doable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 August, 09:35
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Such a great idea!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 August, 09:44
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
God bless you❤️