17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
read these three images (3 pics) again. with the benefit of time, do you perhaps see what’s coming?

what if 2022 elections were delayed?
what if it was proven the entire system is broken?
what if we needed to restart and couldn’t trust a single incumbent?
what if something NESARA-like was needed?

John before 2024.
12:41 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
01 September, 06:28
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
please stop with your 2023 bs, we need changes now, stop sex child trafficking and the rigged stolen election MUST BE ADDRESSED NOW, not in 2023. What planet do you live on 😂 Yhe real world is fookin collapsing or are you not aware? I have found too many people are capitaved by you, I am not, children are being tortured as I write this, whoever you are, you don't impress me. Help us fight the CABAL or not. I pray 🙏🏻 you choose wisely as Lin Wood would say. Godspeed 💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
01 September, 06:28
please stop with your 2023 bs, we need changes now, stop sex child trafficking and the rigged stolen election MUST BE ADDRESSED NOW, not in 2023. What planet do you live on 😂 Yhe real world is fookin collapsing or are you not aware? I have found too many people are capitaved by you, I am not, children are being tortured as I write this, whoever you are, you don't impress me. Help us fight the CABAL or not. I pray 🙏🏻 you choose wisely as Lin Wood would say. Godspeed 💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
26 August, 02:38
NO ONE IS RUNNING IN 24!

Diana DJT @Diana
01 September, 06:29
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
VK is full if shit 💥

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 August, 06:25
🤯Ok this is weird, I just read this over on TG that someone shared there & now seeing it here😲

memes matter @NoComment
25 August, 03:19

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 August, 02:04
🤔 Delayed as in…..hmmmm….let me think….

November 2022 + 120 days = March 2023

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
25 August, 01:36
Yep. No way the psycho's allow this election happen. And yes, the whole fookin system is broken anyway and even Trump endorsed candidates are completetly compromised. Military is the only way. Boom 💥 erang.

David Mulloy @singindavey
25 August, 01:26
Now, this may be more Speculation, but the word I'm hearing is that there may not be any 2022 elections at all.
Dems will Declare some kind of National Emergency to Keep them from getting their Asses handed to them at the Ballot box, and they will probably Murder thousands and Burn whole cities to prevent their Loss of Power and Control!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 August, 01:38
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
been my personal opinion for quite some time.
May God Bless US all
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 August, 01:23
ya! lucky us for receiving that gift of info in advance...front row seat :)

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
25 August, 04:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🍿🍿🍿🍫🍫🍿🍗🥓🍿🍿🍿🍫🍿😋 What a show, makes me hungrier than just popcorn.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
26 August, 01:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does this mean that a certain someone will be coming out?