Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 01:34
For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 August, 02:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can you explain what he looked like and what you saw?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 07:50
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Cont...

At first I was bleeding out, placenta ripped loose & it was like literally a hose pipe burst, I was at 34 weeks with a set of twins at the time.
I can tell you for sure for anyone struggling with a loved one in a painful death that in my experience there is a thresh hold where the pain is more than the body & soul can stand.

Then is it like you suddenly can see yourself there and you can still feel that you are IN pain but you notice you cant really FEEL it any more.
Then such an overwhelming feeling of goodness and peace covers you that is so complete and wonderful I really dont know how else to describe it but those words really dont do it justice.

It is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
I spent some time there, then idk how I got there but suddenly I was with my family in the waiting room & they were crying.

Then bam just shot right out into space.
The first thing I noticed was the vastness and beauty of it. Then it was like ...
Cont..

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
cont,,
Then I felt like Earth was so far away& so small.
I immediately realized that"time"was nothing like I had thought it to be on Earth.

Time was so different in fact the approx 2 1/2 decades I had spent on Earth all of those years seemed like as the Bible calls it "A Blink".
All those years on Earth seemed like maybe a week in comparison like it was such a short period of time to me that it was almost completely insignificant.

In the end as insignificant as it seemed I conveyed to God that I wished that I could have just been able to tell my family what happened & how they should stop what they are doing & only pay attention to the important things in life.
Next thing I know I am back in the hospital room in severe pain with the doctor standing over me.

I had a different experience with God when I was with him in a wide awake vision about 3 yrs ago now.
I tell you all this because it changed my life, as I no longer have a fear of death which changes it all, everyth
08:06 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 August, 09:33
🙏With the Lord a day is like a thousand years,and a thousand years is like a day. Hmm.love ya Nana.God Bless💞

22 August, 09:51
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
I understand what that means now.