AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I saw/heared the [podesta] vid, my dark side came out from there
I prayed, and said if I am placed in his presence alone I know Y I am the nobody who iZ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
22 August, 04:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
as a survivor of Skippy I too feel the same way I no longer am a child.

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:21
In response Jes King to her Publication
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Sister,
,and you may have lost parts of your childhood then,but you can make a timeline now, with gratitude God got You through
May I call You Grace💌
Utter love I have for you I am beaming
What a Braveheart
May you wake up with Joy in your eyes when you wake in the morning and peace in you when you sleep
May you focus on (+) so (-) is no more then a challenge you choose, be better then yesterday and Love, Love Love,I am nobody but I am here for you always you beautiful soul sister💞I love You

Jes King @jes_US
22 August, 04:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
thank you truly thank you. surviving was the easy part, healing has been the challenging part but with self-value & support from others and has gotten easier over the years.
sometimes I imagine how utterly proud we will all be of each other when we are given the opportunity to sit and speak our truths in a safe healthy universally loving environment. My what a celebration it will be when we can unchain our burden.
I feel it in all of my being we are so very close.

memes matter @NoComment
Hey,we doing it☺️💌that future is now. remember?
04:28 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it