AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I saw/heared the [podesta] vid, my dark side came out from there
I prayed, and said if I am placed in his presence alone I know Y I am the nobody who iZ
04:10 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 August, 04:41
In response memes matter to her Publication
Is that the one with the childs face painted singing in the bath tub?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:42
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
no,i think thats kimmel one

Jes King @jes_US
22 August, 04:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
as a survivor of Skippy I too feel the same way I no longer am a child.

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:21
In response Jes King to her Publication
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Sister,
,and you may have lost parts of your childhood then,but you can make a timeline now, with gratitude God got You through
May I call You Grace💌
Utter love I have for you I am beaming
What a Braveheart
May you wake up with Joy in your eyes when you wake in the morning and peace in you when you sleep
May you focus on (+) so (-) is no more then a challenge you choose, be better then yesterday and Love, Love Love,I am nobody but I am here for you always you beautiful soul sister💞I love You