Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
22 August, 07:59
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
22 August, 04:30
🙏🌴 It is time for all to know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 04:31
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
💯 end the shit show now

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
22 August, 04:21
Those who know can't sleep! These people are evil! The children are the reason we are here! Never stop fighting! till they are all safe!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 04:23
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Amen 😇 🙏

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:10
I saw/heared the [podesta] vid, my dark side came out from there
I prayed, and said if I am placed in his presence alone I know Y I am the nobody who iZ

Jes King @jes_US
22 August, 04:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
as a survivor of Skippy I too feel the same way I no longer am a child.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 August, 04:41
In response memes matter to her Publication
Is that the one with the childs face painted singing in the bath tub?

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 August, 04:07
Even if I had a chance to view it, I couldn’t. 😔

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 04:08
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i ve seen it too many times,

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 August, 04:03
dark to light

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 04:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 August, 04:02

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 August, 07:34
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 August, 03:59
Warning ⚠️ You Can't Unsee It !

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:11
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
,thats the point
Sometimes you have to show people,they think evil doesnt excists

Jes King @jes_US
22 August, 04:48
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
after reading Ephesians, closing one's eyes,
listening can suffice, ignoring reality could be a larger issue. just my humble opinion.