AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 August, 03:59
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Warning ⚠️ You Can't Unsee It !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
,thats the point
Sometimes you have to show people,they think evil doesnt excists
04:11 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 August, 04:46
In response memes matter to her Publication
I hear what you say, but there are people who don't need to see that particular video, in order to know that evil exists... they've got the message already. It would serve no good purpose, in my opinion, to risk losing good people to life-long trauma, brought on by the viewing of such evil.

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:51
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I am such a person and took the call to do so bcs of it out of respect for the truth and as a warcry to the now
My timeline was far away from this, but am now yet again in close contact with the darkest part of the good fight, and i will never ever give up