Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
23 August, 11:30
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Also some corrupt Indian reservations doing child sacrifices too. Small towns where people don't bat an eye...in Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 August, 09:11
Some won't be able to handle the truth. Some will feel guilty they helped and had no idea. It's bothered me for a while how some good Christians I grew up with will handle it. I pray we are ready to care for those who are totally clueless. 🙏 I keep in mind that we are dealing with generations who have seen war first hand and a depression I pray we never see. God be with us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 August, 08:58
i don't know anyone in my sleeping family who will be upset to know this. seriously. most of them don't want to know and don't care. i've known and cared for YEARS and DECADES and they all think i'm a f'ing joke and find ways to poke and attack. so done w/all of it. i dedicated myself to knowing the truth for 30 years. and what do i have to show for it? isolation. exhaustion.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
22 August, 09:06
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thank you for not giving up. we need more like you 😇🙏❤️

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
22 August, 09:13
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thank you for all you do! I feel the same way at times. I am lucky - have a few friends that are awake.Lost a brother and brother-in-law this year after them getting the shots. 😢

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 August, 08:44
Yeup!! rip off the Band-Aid!! We learned and we're still ok 🤷🏼

22 August, 08:58
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
exactly. why would anyone be so concerned w/the rest of them? where is the concern for us?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 August, 08:19
Most of us suspected something and did some digging.

The general public isn't suspecting or looking. Like @americanfoster said it will "RIP that bandaid off"

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 August, 07:53
SHIT been doing this decades, I didn't freak out, bus loads of disclosure in one day. RIP that bandaid off.

22 August, 09:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
me too sister! DECADES. i kept at it because i have always had a thirst for truth. and that is what separates us from the rest - the rest don't want to know. period. so it doesn't matter how it's dropped, imho.

Water Mark @Watermark
22 August, 05:41
It has to happen.

Until people recognize that these foundations and NGO's are created as criminal enterprises, they will think that the corruption is localized and that they can be reformed.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 August, 05:34
And this....
Beau Biden Foundation to protect children

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 August, 05:26
Canada...Trudeau foundation linkedto clinton foundation...treason, crimes against children, humanity

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 August, 05:25
Add Shriners Children Hospital, American Cancer Society and CPS to that list

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 August, 08:13
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
You should see the mansion of the CEO of American Cancer Society treatment centers of America has OMG.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 August, 04:49
THis drop eluded to the foundations. Their downfall will be how greedy they were, and the lengths they went to... Wealth far exceeds the income for Gov employees.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 August, 05:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
super important drop...patriots are totally in control!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 August, 08:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
NO fkn body wants to talk bout Natenancys dad taking it to meet Manson. SORRY is that the least fkn bit normal. COME ON>

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 August, 09:57
WHEN???

America First @Realdeal
22 August, 05:15
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
hold the line get the popcorn 🥱🥱🥱will be dead,broke,homeless

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 August, 09:50
...IMHO it can do no more harm than what has already been done with the forced vax.

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
22 August, 08:34
that would require some honest reporting from MSM...which evidenrally were still working on...but does look like we are getting there...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 August, 07:57
le ciel va tomber 🙄en Gaule sur c’est !La Croix Rouge création gailoise non ? la blague

Whimma Texas @Whimma
22 August, 07:00
think of the way patriots banner together to boycott Coke, Google, etc... they are FOOKED!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 August, 09:04
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
They have all been taken down. All major organizations involved in child trafficking were targeted by Trump.