Truth Seeker @JacksRule
22 August, 06:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 August, 08:58
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
i don't know anyone in my sleeping family who will be upset to know this. seriously. most of them don't want to know and don't care. i've known and cared for YEARS and DECADES and they all think i'm a f'ing joke and find ways to poke and attack. so done w/all of it. i dedicated myself to knowing the truth for 30 years. and what do i have to show for it? isolation. exhaustion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Thank you for all you do! I feel the same way at times. I am lucky - have a few friends that are awake.Lost a brother and brother-in-law this year after them getting the shots. 😢
09:13 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 August, 10:54
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
i am so sorry! jesus..........we sure need a miracle now. i spoke with a friend today in new york and he said he spoke w/a local funeral director who said they were so busy they couldn't keep up. i do have a lot of friends online - which i am grateful for - just really need that in person now.