Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 09:55
DJT tells us everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 August, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, we already know this, now what ???? nothing has happened in the public eye and I'm not sure it ever will...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 10:27
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Define: nothing has happened in the public eye plz

21 August, 10:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sure, chatting with my golf buddies today. I say there is no way sleepy Joe got 80 million votes in 2020. My friend who is a CEO of a business calls me a Trump crazy. I try to have the math conversation with him. It's a NO go he tells me Trump lied about everything. I say BS what about Russia, Russia, Russia then impeachment #1 and #2 and after two years now they are trying to arrest him. My best friend is like he should be arrested.
- The PUBLIC has no CLUE - Only us. Be well Doq and GOD Bless, this happened today Sunday 8/21/22....

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
For the 'public' to know, MSM has to die. Either they accept the truth, or they don't.

"This ending isn't going to be for everybody"
06:53 AM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RShackleford in this post can reply
22 August, 11:28
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
I'm thinking we need a shook event to wake them up. The drip, drip, drip is not working..