Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 09:55
DJT tells us everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Doq, we already know this, now what ???? nothing has happened in the public eye and I'm not sure it ever will...
10:21 PM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 10:27
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Define: nothing has happened in the public eye plz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 August, 10:36
Sure, chatting with my golf buddies today. I say there is no way sleepy Joe got 80 million votes in 2020. My friend who is a CEO of a business calls me a Trump crazy. I try to have the math conversation with him. It's a NO go he tells me Trump lied about everything. I say BS what about Russia, Russia, Russia then impeachment #1 and #2 and after two years now they are trying to arrest him. My best friend is like he should be arrested.
- The PUBLIC has no CLUE - Only us. Be well Doq and GOD Bless, this happened today Sunday 8/21/22....

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 August, 12:03
Those with eyes to see ;-)
💜