Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 09:55
DJT tells us everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 August, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, we already know this, now what ???? nothing has happened in the public eye and I'm not sure it ever will...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Define: nothing has happened in the public eye plz
10:27 PM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 August, 12:03
Those with eyes to see ;-)
💜

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 August, 10:36
Sure, chatting with my golf buddies today. I say there is no way sleepy Joe got 80 million votes in 2020. My friend who is a CEO of a business calls me a Trump crazy. I try to have the math conversation with him. It's a NO go he tells me Trump lied about everything. I say BS what about Russia, Russia, Russia then impeachment #1 and #2 and after two years now they are trying to arrest him. My best friend is like he should be arrested.
- The PUBLIC has no CLUE - Only us. Be well Doq and GOD Bless, this happened today Sunday 8/21/22....

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
22 August, 06:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
For the 'public' to know, MSM has to die. Either they accept the truth, or they don't.

"This ending isn't going to be for everybody"