Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 August, 06:01
Good Job Chad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
WHY …WHY does CNN still broadcast… They were part of the entire FRAUD
10:38 PM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 10:52
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Nana thinks this is all for show.
I think WHs been in charge for a while.
Just look at Fox News.
There are so many on there now speaking out right truth out loud like the morning crew on weekends, Pete, the woman with 7 kids, and I forget the other guys name but they are blaring it out even about masons and child trafficking. They have been on there for a couple yrs or more slowly releasing more and more.

Now, if the cabal was in control of Fox news, which they do own, should we think for a minute they would allow any of these ppl?
Would they allow Tucker Carlson and Jessie Waters to expose what they have?

If we believe that all the most powerful contries on the planet capitulated to Trump in the "We control the world" tour 2 yrs ago how could we believe he did not take control of Fox and CNN?
Twitter? FB?
Just asking logically.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 August, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂Yes but not FB yet. I am still getting kicked off once a month

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 August, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree. If you can imagine how they work, infiltration. Same principle WH's reverse it. FB and others still have some clean up to do and/or they are acting their part. Maybe heads are exploding behind closed doors.