Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
26 August, 03:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Amazing Self Restraint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 August, 12:51
Oh my LAWD, my blood is boiling watching Jim overspeak, Chad, was calm and reserved, I WAS BOUT TO BUST through my computer, LOL...I cannot wait to see Jim Acoster get das boot...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 August, 10:42
Chad was awesome
Ol’ Jimmie Acosta accosted him like a cry baby.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 August, 07:11
Wow! Chad held his ground!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 August, 05:10
This was FUN to watch !! Remember Jim has a role to play.... Good Acting :)

Only Forward @Callibird
22 August, 01:38
I think my favorite part is when Jim says that “those are alternative facts“… well Jim… A fact is a fact 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Chad did a great job! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 August, 11:27
BREAK the fooken MSM! 🤨

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 August, 10:26

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 August, 09:07

arba happihr @arba
22 August, 11:09
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Here is a R that was missing from a Trump post ha

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 August, 09:06
7 10 3

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 August, 08:54
acosta would not let him answer questions fully, and interrupted him every few seconds.

acosta is a deep state pisoshito

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 August, 08:34
Why go on his show? He asked him questions, then interrupted him when he tried to answer, then tries to make him look stupid. He is so rude. No one watching his show is going to change their mind so waste of time in my opinion.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 August, 09:12
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
CHAD TURNED ON TRUMP A LONG TIME AGO OVER THE BORDER. HE SHOWED HIS CHARACTER. WHY WATCH EITHER OF THEM. SAVE YOUR BRAIN CELLS. LOL!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 August, 05:00
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
LoL ... THAT'S WHY SO FEW WATCH 😂

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 August, 08:34
Why go on his show? He asked him questions, then interrupted him when he tried to answer, then tries to make him look stupid. He is so rude. No one watching his show is going to change their mind so waste of time in my opinion.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 August, 06:15
Acosta is an A-HOLE.. Twist it, turn it, talk over it and TRULY LIE.. He's an oxymoron at it's finest; Honest reporter! 🙃

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
22 August, 02:58
Acosta HAS TO BE a white hat plant.

My goodness, he is frustrating to listen to.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 August, 12:27
Good Job Chad- 84 Fake News- 84 Real Evil- 84 The Task- 84 Educating- 84 Deep Love- 84 Teaching Q- 84 Good Plan- 84

Tesla Code- 84 Swan Code- 84 A God Wink- 84 Coincidence- 84

Five Five- 84

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 August, 12:05
🤢 🤮 Acosta is vile and evil!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 August, 11:53
My bother, I'm tried. talking does nothing, lying is the norm. The public still is in the dark, but I'm still holding the line. Not sure anything will change....

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 August, 11:34
10:10 win
7 perfect

the media must fall

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
21 August, 10:54
Acosta is such a snake. I can see right through his demonic reptillian ways.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 August, 10:50
Acosta is such a little B

Red Edge @Rededge
22 August, 01:06
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
lol
you're so funny 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 10:45

Dang way to go Chad!
Great job getting the best of this lying cabal puppet!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
21 August, 10:42
I can't STAND dumb cuck Acosta.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 August, 10:38
WHY …WHY does CNN still broadcast… They were part of the entire FRAUD

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 10:52
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Nana thinks this is all for show.
I think WHs been in charge for a while.
Just look at Fox News.
There are so many on there now speaking out right truth out loud like the morning crew on weekends, Pete, the woman with 7 kids, and I forget the other guys name but they are blaring it out even about masons and child trafficking. They have been on there for a couple yrs or more slowly releasing more and more.

Now, if the cabal was in control of Fox news, which they do own, should we think for a minute they would allow any of these ppl?
Would they allow Tucker Carlson and Jessie Waters to expose what they have?

If we believe that all the most powerful contries on the planet capitulated to Trump in the "We control the world" tour 2 yrs ago how could we believe he did not take control of Fox and CNN?
Twitter? FB?
Just asking logically.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 August, 10:32
Better than just hanging there, for sure.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 August, 10:18
Oh Lordy, Acosta is CNN's troll. Lol

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 August, 10:05
thought you were taking a break

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
21 August, 10:01
Is Acosta the biggest dumbass???!!!!