Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Was just sharing this with my girls and thought I'd share it here just in case there's someone not aware of this. ALWAYS check mirrors in dressing rooms/bathrooms....put your finger on the mirror, and if there's not a space (as shown), that means it's a 2 way mirror (creepy...no?!)
11:45 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
15 September, 04:46
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
This is not always the case... I saw (will post if I can find it again)... where a guy who actually makes mirrors, etc for a living debunked this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 September, 04:33
If this is true, I’d go back in the bathroom & smash the mirror with something metal from my car.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 September, 04:12
Isn't it sad we need to know this ? thank you

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 September, 12:32
🙂 yes, like water

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 August, 01:57
More old wives tale than fact, don't get TOO paranoid, a normal thin mirror will have "no space" go try it yourself on a small mirror.

It would most likely act like this on a Grand (thick) decorative mirror possibly, over anything else, due to the thickness of the "looking glass" rather than it being 2 way.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 August, 10:12
😳 really...! I'd no idea this is how to detect which is two way or not, 🤨most certainly will be poking all mirrors from now on..👉..?!?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 August, 07:34
Thank you- I had never heard that before 👍