Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:06
💥“BE READY TO BELIEVE US”💥

Rainy day at my house…watched Ghostbusters II because it was on and I hadn’t seen it in a long time. If it’s been a while for you too, it’s the one with the angry pink slime that was feeding off of the negative VIBES in NYC. 👀

I was half paying attention during the scene where they were doing tests on the slime…they poured some in a toaster, put on music and the toaster started to dance—I stopped dead in my tracks because I know that song. 😳 It’s Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

I know that song because it is sampled in a song on VK’s Spotify playlist 🤯. It’s Classified’s “Higher (featuring B.o.B.)”

https://open.spotify.com/p...

They’ve been showing us for SO LONG how to RAISE THE VIBES! 🎼🎶💃🏽🕺🏾🎶🔊🔉🐸

Who else can help me connect the dots from his playlist? . ✍️ 👀

Put it in the comments please 🙏🏼💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:10
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
22 August, 02:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1=2
2=3
123 and 🔁
Hi VK!👋
I’ love you and missing you so much✨🙌💛🙏😇🤗

Andy Pence @AndyPence
21 August, 09:24
Mike Lindell

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 August, 05:22

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 August, 12:32
Hey

Austin Texas music

💖

https://insectrecords.band...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 August, 10:01

15:51

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 09:49
VK
One amazing Angel!
No coincidences! 😇

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 August, 07:12
. 💓🙌🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 August, 06:48
TS 3:57 > 753

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 04:27
Good morning @Vincent Kennedy

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 August, 03:10
. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones VK.

Chat soon.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 August, 12:19
numbers, impressive 💙hope some rest for you

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 August, 10:44

19 August, 10:28

19 August, 10:12
Oh fook!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 August, 09:53
Raising the vibes🔥👊😎

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
19 August, 08:57

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 07:47

some one special to some @godrus
19 August, 08:44
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
My thoughts on your playlist is that there are 266 songs and each song represents a month. 22 years and 2 months.
Start date was September 11, 2001.
End date is November 11, 2023.
The Plan to Save America

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 August, 07:37
12 Minutes
13 Minutes

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 August, 07:31
Okay I be trippin'...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 August, 07:13
I love showing up at the right time
to catch a new thread...
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🤸💕🌼

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 August, 07:12
Number vibes ❤️

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
19 August, 06:19
ALLLLLL the beautiful numbers vibing….

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 August, 05:41
💜 💜💜those numbers,

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 August, 05:23
Just a guess — Healing is one reason, and another is 1111 (The Great Awakening).

How’s your day going, VK?

TS = 3:57 PM > 1557 > 18 (with a 5:5 thrown in).

Grab the 🍿 …

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 August, 04:33
1+11+11=23
Song 23 on playlist = September by EW&F
Sept (7) 21st = Side note 7 21
7/21 lunar calendar was yesterday
ok I'm rambling :)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 August, 04:35
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
? after side note 7 21☝️

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 05:53
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
23 👀

The song was featured three times in the movie 🎥

…one of which was “Chapter 23: The Statue of Liberty” 👀🍿🐸

https://youtu.be/U0nlEcKSj...

(1/2 images)

19 August, 04:23
Sometimes I listen to these songs while falling asleep.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Can music be healing?
Q

19 August, 04:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Clear your mind.
Heal.
Q

19 August, 04:18

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 August, 04:13
You asked for popcorn.
Let's start here.
Q

Scat ling @scatling
19 August, 04:11
1:11

True North @TrueNorthGirl
19 August, 04:05
New Beginnings vibes. 🙏🏻❤️