Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:06
💥“BE READY TO BELIEVE US”💥

Rainy day at my house…watched Ghostbusters II because it was on and I hadn’t seen it in a long time. If it’s been a while for you too, it’s the one with the angry pink slime that was feeding off of the negative VIBES in NYC. 👀

I was half paying attention during the scene where they were doing tests on the slime…they poured some in a toaster, put on music and the toaster started to dance—I stopped dead in my tracks because I know that song. 😳 It’s Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

I know that song because it is sampled in a song on VK’s Spotify playlist 🤯. It’s Classified’s “Higher (featuring B.o.B.)”

https://open.spotify.com/p...

They’ve been showing us for SO LONG how to RAISE THE VIBES! 🎼🎶💃🏽🕺🏾🎶🔊🔉🐸

Who else can help me connect the dots from his playlist? . ✍️ 👀

Put it in the comments please 🙏🏼💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 August, 03:08
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
I have always loved Lean On Me. A definite vibe-up song!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
22 August, 11:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
One of the first songs I learned how to play on the piano 😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 August, 03:57

Andy Pence @AndyPence
21 August, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Mike Lindell

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
22 August, 02:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1=2
2=3
123 and 🔁
Hi VK!👋
I’ love you and missing you so much✨🙌💛🙏😇🤗

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 August, 03:52
I listen to his playlist all the time and dance around my house. It really lifts my vibes.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 07:30
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication