Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
💥“BE READY TO BELIEVE US”💥

Rainy day at my house…watched Ghostbusters II because it was on and I hadn’t seen it in a long time. If it’s been a while for you too, it’s the one with the angry pink slime that was feeding off of the negative VIBES in NYC. 👀

I was half paying attention during the scene where they were doing tests on the slime…they poured some in a toaster, put on music and the toaster started to dance—I stopped dead in my tracks because I know that song. 😳 It’s Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

I know that song because it is sampled in a song on VK’s Spotify playlist 🤯. It’s Classified’s “Higher (featuring B.o.B.)”

https://open.spotify.com/p...

They’ve been showing us for SO LONG how to RAISE THE VIBES! 🎼🎶💃🏽🕺🏾🎶🔊🔉🐸

Who else can help me connect the dots from his playlist? . ✍️ 👀

Put it in the comments please 🙏🏼💗
02:06 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
20 August, 07:36
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
😊I love VK and his play list!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 August, 08:39
Musical chairs. When the music stops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
19 August, 08:38
There are 266 songs in @VincentKennedy playlist.
Each song represents a month in The Plan.
266 months is 22 years and 2 months.
From September 11, 2001.
End date of the Plan to Save the World = November 11, 2023
The playlist tells our collective story.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 August, 01:41
In response some one special to some to her Publication

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 August, 10:35
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Makes sense. Thank you.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 August, 05:40
It has always been frequency, vibration, sound.
I started founding Music for Healing programs years ago before I really knew why it worked. I just knew it did and have witnessed the transformations over the years. One piece in Bb minor has been particularly powerful and now I know why. Classical is my specialty and powerful. Chopin's Nocturne in Bb minor transports. Dr. Rife knows all about that.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 07:25
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I will have to search for that one—thank you for the recommendation fren 🙏🏼💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 09:11
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I always sId if I had to choose between my eyes and ears, I would choose my ears because of sound. Music has always healed me. From the time I was little I would say that it felt like heaven.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 August, 05:28
The population has subscribed entirely to the suspension of disbelief theory and looked askance at those who took the messages sent through entertainment too seriously.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 04:16
Never watched those movies but my friend's dad was an extra in it. :)
I always carried a positive, happy vibe but it's been a real challenge being happy in the middle of all of this.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 07:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Go back and watch with new eyes…seeing all the signs and developing a closer relationship with God is what has made me the most calm I have been in my entire adult life…

No matter how crazy the movie plot seems, I know who wins in the end…and so do you fren

🙏🏼 peace be with you

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 06:51
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
REELZ, Sundance Channel, TNT, etc…Uncle Buck 🦌 is on right now on AMC 👀

IYKYK

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
19 August, 02:47

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 06:41
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Bingo.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:22
This is the link to the scene from “Chapter 13: Mood Slime” 🎶🍞👀

🤯 just now making the connection…toast/crumbs/BREAD 🐸

Wonder if we could get a vibe check soon…

https://youtu.be/1vYRyqMw9...

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:17
This link is to the scene from “Chapter 23: The Statue of Liberty”. 🗽👀🎶

https://youtu.be/U0nlEcKSj...

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 August, 02:10

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 August, 03:57

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 August, 03:08
I have always loved Lean On Me. A definite vibe-up song!