Kay Cee @Hippychick90
My friends dad is in the hospital with a ruptured appendix and the infection is currently spreading. They cant do surgery until they can control the infection, so he's on blood thinners and antibiotics. Hopefully it helps, if not they'll have to drain the poison and follow with surgery.

Please pray for him, his name is Charlie. His girls have lost so much in such a short time, their older sister, their step-mom and their mom, they cant lose him 💔
11:49 AM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
24 August, 12:25
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Father we ask you to see a quick recovery in Charlie for his girls Lord, In Jesus name we pray Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 August, 12:23
Sending prayers...🙏😞🙏😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 August, 05:05
🙏🙏🙏 praying for him now.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 August, 03:44
I should have sent links for ordering in case they want to. Both very reliable sources.
https://frontierpharm.com
https://kvlab.com

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 August, 04:03
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thank you I'll pass along the info

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 August, 01:35
Any chance you can quickly acquire MMS/Chlorine Dioxide--amazingly quick for all kinds of infections.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
20 August, 11:54
Ow! I had mine removed at 8 years old. I had the best doctor back then 💗

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
20 August, 11:28
🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 August, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
20 August, 08:03
🙏🙏🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 August, 05:38
🙏

Truth Spark @Sparks
20 August, 03:38
🙏🙏🙏

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
20 August, 03:01
🙏

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
20 August, 02:10
prayers for healing🙏

Paul Bruton @DrB
20 August, 01:14
🙏💕

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 August, 12:15
💙 Praying without ceasing. 🙏 Make sure they don't wait too long, ok? Blessings to your dad and family.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 August, 12:14
praying for Charlie and his family! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
19 August, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 August, 11:15
Prayers for Charlie that God will intervene and be the great physician! He know how to heel. Pray for the girls, give them strength through this very difficult time.

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
19 August, 11:04
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 August, 11:04
praying now! #prayerteam

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 August, 10:55
Lifting you all up in prayer. 🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
19 August, 10:53
Praying🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 August, 02:29
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Yeah I'm not sure. I'm just going by what my friend said. She might've misunderstood them 🤷‍♀️

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 August, 10:47
I pray oh Heavenly Father lay your healing hands on this father and comfort his family i ask in Jesus name Amen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 August, 10:46
God heal his body with your Divine Spirit, make him whole

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 August, 10:46
in Jesus Holy Name I pray that Charlie be healed and his health restored Amen 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 10:44
Praying for a complete healing and strength for his family.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 August, 10:44
sending prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 August, 10:40
prayers and healing to Charlie

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 August, 10:38
Praying for Charlie and the family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏