Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
18 August, 07:29
THE BIBLE IS NOT FICTION...

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." 1 John 5:11-13
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
18 August, 10:51
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
That is a wild and beautiful photo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
It was created in Photoshop. The entire Bible fell into place, in my mind, when I truly understood Genesis 6... It's only 22 verses albeit suddenly EVERYTHING made sense to me. I now have books, plural, on Gen 6

There actually were giants in those days - the offspring of fallen angels and mortal (man) women. Angels are HUGE compared to man and it appears they actually raped women. The offspring, called Nephilim, were naturally giants and man's DNA was never intended to be mixed with angels.

There's a great book to check out called "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy" by Gary Wayne. Do yourself a favor and check it out. I actually have a signed copy. God bless.

https://genesis6conspiracy...
11:02 AM - Aug 18, 2022
In response Patrice Daniel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
20 August, 02:01
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Thank you and blessings to you as well! Like you, I have grown to love the pentateuch!