Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
its frustrating that my (family) refuses to listen my 6 year old nephew who has been in an out of hospitals his whole life. (all vax related im sure) just got a booster. his last bout was with myocarditas or however you spell it. Theyre murdering their own child. sorry needed to vent. please prayer for them
and all the people like them who refuse to wake up. 🙏🏽...Cuz Im getting really Pissed ....Sorry
10:44 AM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 August, 09:46
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Sending you some prayers Tank, and clarity prayers for the parents. These stories are the real heartbreak, as children have no choice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 August, 09:17
Heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 August, 09:07
Praying for your nephew. Not fair Children are in the middle of this crossfire. Needs to stop. People need to be held accountable. Praying that your family will wake up before it is too late.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 August, 08:35
I find this the hardest part and I have not experienced it as close as you have. I hope you have faith and pray, sending healing vibrations and an awakening soon. It is mind boggling to see so many people that have "faith" in media and blindly follow it shunning God's creation and sacrificing their own child. Heart wrenching deep pain for all children. And nothing I can do will stop it. tears. love is all we have to give so we do that. Love can help. I going for a cry now. love

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
18 August, 01:45
🙏

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
18 August, 11:50
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
18 August, 11:40
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Big prayers for you and your nephew Tank!

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
18 August, 11:01
🙏

Kathy 2247 @Kathy2247
18 August, 11:00
🙏👆

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 10:54
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 August, 10:54
I know what u mean , no one will listen . The truth needs to come out now and i pray they have some thing for the people that took it to heal them . 🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 August, 10:53
😔🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 August, 10:53
Praying now, Tank! 🙏 I am so sorry for what you are going through and what you are witnessing happening to your nephew. It is heartbreaking. I am seeing similar among family and friends. It’s tragic. #WakeUpWorld
#Pray

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
18 August, 10:52
Praying for your nephew, you and your family. It is heartbreaking to see families continue the cycle of harm. Lets ask God to guide them off the ride and let their egos go so that they can see the truth and feel love again 🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 August, 10:50
Sending healing prayers to your nephew, Tank. ❤️🙏

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
18 August, 10:48
praying for your nephew and family