Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 August, 09:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 09:40
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Now that we know space is fake and gay, and the Big Bang is fake news, I'm inclined to believe that. I saw a video a few years ago about flat Earth by Ewaranon that really got me thinking. I started out 10% believing it and as i researched the figure grew until now I'm 100% positive the Earth isn't a globe. In fact, it sounds as absurd to me as flat Earth sounds to others. But I've seen pilots admit it and read the first page of the pilot's instruction manual that tells the student they will be flying over a level surface.
Jon Levi on YouTube does a good job of revealing the world that's been hidden from us and it could absolutely be less than 6000 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by D__ANON in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 August, 04:34
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
From the NASA videos it looks pretty gay out there.