Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 09:40
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Now that we know space is fake and gay, and the Big Bang is fake news, I'm inclined to believe that. I saw a video a few years ago about flat Earth by Ewaranon that really got me thinking. I started out 10% believing it and as i researched the figure grew until now I'm 100% positive the Earth isn't a globe. In fact, it sounds as absurd to me as flat Earth sounds to others. But I've seen pilots admit it and read the first page of the pilot's instruction manual that tells the student they will be flying over a level surface.
Jon Levi on YouTube does a good job of revealing the world that's been hidden from us and it could absolutely be less than 6000 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 August, 10:49
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I told one of my Professors that said the planet was millions of years old... "Could you just imagine how overpopulated the planet would be today if that were true?" He opened and closed his mouth, astonished by his light bulb moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
18 August, 12:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
How gay is it exactly?

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
17 August, 09:40
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
There are not millions and millions of years, just as there are not millions and millions of "planets" and stars, just as the celestials are not billions and billions of miles away.

[They] have to incorporate all these astronomical numbers in order for [their] theories to make any sense, as the only way for us to be able to accept these theories as even plausible is if we assume there have been billions of years for it all to happen the way [they] claim.