Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Eric with the new vice president
So, you still trust the q plan???

In case you missed it - What is Juan O' Savin up to? And how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more! 👇👇

https://www.unitednetwork....
04:29 PM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
08 September, 11:31
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I tried telling him the same thing about her and he thinks we're brainwashed! I feel the same. He says we have no Savior, I follow God he is our Savior!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 August, 04:59
There are consumer complaints about her and another guy scamming people out of money since early 2,000's. I agree about her making you pay to get her info is a dead give away! If you are saving humanity and control all the gold, Why Ask for Money to Save Our Lives? ................FYI There is are articles on the internet that said the Real Trump died in 1989 in a helicopter crash..........Came across one on Reformation.org.....a couple days ago. Anyone know about this website?? ..So much we Still dont know, I dont follow anyone blindly except God. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
20 August, 06:12
I listened to this and she does not present any evidence it's her word against Juan's. Evidence must be presented and collaborated in order for people to trust.

20 August, 07:13
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
visit Durango and you will see the evidence
all generals are currently there on a meeting with him
he invited them there promising them $$$trillions
He came back from Arizona when none of his agents there responded

20 August, 07:13
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
visit Durango and you will see the evidence
all generals are currently there on a meeting with him
he invited them there promising them $$$trillions
He came back from Arizona when none of his agents there responded

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 August, 03:14
Nope. This person is not someone to trust.

wow. Major Bad Vibe. Ssems like an Angry Negative Cluster B Prodeful Soul! She seems Jealous of Juan and his knowledge. IMO.

20 August, 03:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
jealous of juan and his knowledge??? his knowledge of what exactly???how to talk for hours and say nothing???
Why he never told you that donnie is dead???

anyway, cabal is getting chair of destiny delivered to Durango, he will perform the ritual to prove to generals that he is next pindar on saturday night...
what do you think will happen???
Do you wholeheartedly support black sun and dragon families rituals and sacrifices ???

All I am asking is why do you think that killing a child or another human and performing sacrifice rituals is ok???

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 August, 11:21
PUHLEASE> lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 August, 11:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't know who Juan is but if you think the real military went tits up, that is not sound thinking.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 12:37
I have listened to some of her videos from her very beginnings, and I have listened to her explanation of how she controls now all the money on the planet.

Why would she be asking for donations and/or be charging fees to listen to her videos if this were true.

I have watched her, she has a pure hatred for Trump and it is apparent from her body language that when she speaks of him she lies.

Is Trump dead?
That is a real possibility.
Does she control all the money on the planet?
Well if she does it sure as hell too her over 4 yrs just to get a half decent web site up and running.

18 August, 02:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She asked for one donation only, for husband of the team member medical bills, as he had cancer...
We pay for subscription of News channel, as the team that do their job has to be paid and this is the best way...
So, are you saying that if she controls Global financial System that she has a right to dip in??? Why do you think she would do something like that???
we follow Natural Law
well, she doesn't , she is Guardian of Global repository and that money belongs to all of us here on Mother Earth...
You don't understand Natural law

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
18 August, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think she has mental issues. Claimed Juan was DARPA when all he said was Zuckerberg was given FB which was a DARPA invention. She also claims that Trump and ex-wife Ivana's children killed her to get her money??? 👁️ 👁️ ???

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 August, 05:48
its very plain that kim has paranoid scizophrenic ticks

17 August, 04:34
Just in case you don't believe it
go to Durango
they are still there
waiting for money that was promised