Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 08:53
im very excited for the crash of the medical system beast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 August, 08:57
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I've waited most of my life for it all to implode brother, I am with You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 01:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
All my life I have wondered what is wrong with all these people on earth. I didn't know what it was, but I just knew this could not be the way life was supposed to be. I had not idea of just how right I was. I am 64 now, and disabled, not fearing anything these days, but as a child if I had known it would have scared me to death.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
since i was a child the smell of hospitals and the vibe ALWAYS creeped me the f out.

we should all be wondering that Patriot.

1776 !
02:57 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 August, 03:26
Me too. I would always get nauseous. It took all I had to visit someone. One time I almost passed out while visiting someone and they had to put the smelling salts under my nose. I didnt see any blood, so I must have been overwhelmed by the smells.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 03:32
In response The Real Me to her Publication
olifactory glands are right next to the brain so all those chemicals, drugs, death, sickness formaldehyde hits you when your body is so sensitive as a young one.

i avoid that place like the plague.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 August, 03:01
Spent lots of time there as a kid, no fan of it.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 03:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN. NOPE. THUMBS DOWN.