Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 08:53
im very excited for the crash of the medical system beast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I've waited most of my life for it all to implode brother, I am with You.
08:57 AM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 03:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Seeing hoards of young interns / maleable minds walking through the impoverished parts of town to get to their black castle of death that has a logo like the evil eye is a sobering thought.

they bring in useless yuppies into town from out of town, esp NYC, to prop up the rental and condo/ apartment market that corporate is pushing onto cities. meanwhile leaving the natives and smaller people + mom & pops into marginalized communities.

SAD!

THE WHOLE DISEASED CORRUPT TEMPLE.

ITS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 August, 03:03
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 01:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
All my life I have wondered what is wrong with all these people on earth. I didn't know what it was, but I just knew this could not be the way life was supposed to be. I had not idea of just how right I was. I am 64 now, and disabled, not fearing anything these days, but as a child if I had known it would have scared me to death.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 02:57
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
since i was a child the smell of hospitals and the vibe ALWAYS creeped me the f out.

we should all be wondering that Patriot.

1776 !