Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You’re here for a very special reason, Patriots.

The dots will connect soon.
12:34 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 August, 10:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
merci le Saint 🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
18 August, 10:08
Trusting God's Divine Plan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 08:45
So many are connecting for me. Sadly, many I did not want to connect. Rather know the truth than live in the dark.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 August, 04:24
I don’t even really understand it, but I feel so privileged and honored. 🥰

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 August, 04:32
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
I mean, The Creator of the Universe is my best friend, this IS the greatest privilege truly! But He’s chosen little O’me to be right here, right now, with all of you fine folks!
“For such a time as this.” 😭❤️🙏🏼

Selah 321 @Selah
17 August, 04:21
🕊🙏

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 August, 04:19
The dots connected, long time ago, you refused to see the connection
Can you take the truth being told???

Kushner ,q, 107, dragon families and chakras, trump family, your donations, agreement not extended for them, but new agreement for humanity and much more
Simple raw uncensored truth

https://www.unitednetwork....

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 August, 04:16
stay strong, sending my love to you all❤😎

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 August, 03:13
reversing the polarity?!
side note...
Doq can you repost that tupac/blacks for trump guy ... video again? thanq's ...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 August, 01:46
1234 😍

Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 August, 01:31
💞... 🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 August, 01:31
💞... 🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 August, 01:28
I'm fine soon is good!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 August, 02:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
This ^^^

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 August, 01:11
here to plant some seeds of divine wisdom… my FB post today

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
17 August, 01:07

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
17 August, 11:29
“soon” sure seems to take a long time these days.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 August, 11:08

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 August, 11:04
Woot Woot! Keep the faith peeps!

Judy Anonette @biju
17 August, 10:23
Doq so many people are totally agonizing over the "IRS agents with guns".......I keep saying they are NOT going to do it. How can we reassure citizens that things will be good? It is stressing me to hear them over and over talking about Byden and the IRS. I am so ready for truth to be told to everyone. Your thoughts?

Ragia HRH @HRH
18 August, 10:32
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
AU is failing ro upload a video I suggeat you watch. it is on tictok and the account name is peggyamer

Ragia HRH @HRH
18 August, 10:32
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 August, 09:53
my wish is to work with the Kennedy Administration 🤗❤️‍🔥💯

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 August, 09:36
“Many are called, few are chosen.” We need to remember that things will be revealed in due time. We must keep our faith strong and our energies positive. Whatever we are enduring pales in comparison to what the children have had to endure. Time is changing and can be changed in an instant. We need to dwell on all of the positive things. We can always find something positive if we change our perspective! WWG1WGA Hugs

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 August, 01:35
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Eyes on the Prize 🔶️

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
17 August, 03:37
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
❤️Well said

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 August, 09:34
I hope so Doq. Starting to question why I'm here.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 August, 11:02
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
You are here because you have faith. God Bless you and I hope you have a spectacular day!❤️🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
17 August, 09:32
Amen Amen🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 August, 09:29

Danny Nix @Danny1969
17 August, 09:22
That's what we keep hearing.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 August, 09:36
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Rinse, wash, repeat.

Define "Insanity"

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 August, 08:27
Care to enlightem us Doq?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
17 August, 07:33
💯❤️

memes matter @NoComment
17 August, 07:28

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 August, 07:26
Dots are connecting.
Soon is a much over used term these last YEARS.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 August, 11:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Always disliked non-quantitative words like

soon, short, long, big, small...

They all depend on your perspective.

However, sometimes circumstances dictate they are the best you can do.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 August, 04:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Think about all that has been accomplished. We are winning. God already won. Time to plan a celebration.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
17 August, 07:23

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 August, 07:18
Doq, we are not going anywhere - we are still here - hanging on!