Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
16 August, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 06:28
In response Elve Twelve to her Publication
Absolutely fookin BRILLIANT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 August, 08:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Totally agree - 1,000% - Brilliant ! 👍

16 August, 08:38
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Muh malibar is rocking. Tasted like cross between spinach and greens, gets down in the soil and then starts sending impressive shoots.

Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
16 August, 09:08
You also can put your malibar in full sun but gotta water it more, but LOVES it. BIG fan of heat and sun, and water that malabar. I try to toughen it up and water it some, when it is wilting to toughen it up for Ga summers, BUT water makes it produce faster, working on strong roots also for next year.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 August, 09:10
It comes back next year ? What ??? THat is amazing - I guess you can't kill this stuff once it gets growing. 🤣

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 August, 09:03
Oh that looks great! I tried to grow Malabar Spinach...but it didn't like it...or...I was sent unviable seeds. :/

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 August, 09:07
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
This is my first try at Malabar Spinach and I am trying to see how it grows so I can know where to put it ... I've seen pics of it making a 'wall' of vines ... so i am 'testing' - LOL I you want some seeds, DM me - I'll send you some. THis stuff is supposed to be super healthy and it loves the heat (Live in 'hot' south Louisiana - LOL)

16 August, 08:52
I am gonna do them like greens also, and do some goya in them and regular seasonings.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 August, 08:54
Goya beans ?

16 August, 08:51
Beautiful, that is bout the size them bigger ones, today I harvested some, you could even do the smaller ones, but grabbed those since I was on a short break.