Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 August, 07:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 August, 06:10
Not hard to believe this is why i pray that whoever is helping Trump that they succeed. it’s been my long belief that politicians have been compromise because all our seif sustaining manufacturing businesses has gone overseas and both parties are corrupt or blackmailed into submission by corporations to bring in one world government. Eventually this will happen because the Bible tells us it will but as long as there are God loving people on earth it will not go that far. Just looking head in the future yon can clearly see where technology is being put into place where after God calls us home Revelations begins. God is real i know this just from personal experiences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 05:59
My question is: Glenn Beck and how many others were threatened? They are so evil, I have a lot of compassion for the people they threaten. And we cry for the children. It is enough to drive a person crazy, at least temporarily.

Bella Fina @kanon23
16 August, 05:39
remember RIP brave, brave Andrew James Breitbart Died: March 1, 2012 EX. https://youtu.be/0mTxpFIw-...

Bella Fina @kanon23
16 August, 05:43
In response Bella Fina to her Publication
"natural causes? tho https://youtu.be/VHZQHmdNO...
Breaking News, Andrew Breitbart dead at 43 - YouTube

CNN political contributors Donna Brazile and Mary Matalin remember conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 August, 05:35
That is nearly 10 years ago now and guess what, the same SOBs that were in office then are back in office now and NO ONE got arrested. So what were the documents? Where are the documents now? Does anyone see the pattern yet? Build us up and then.... nothing! We have witnessed evidence time and time again and the same people keep getting away with unspeakable crimes. There is enough evidence in "The Real Anthony Fauci..." book to prove he is guilty of many crimes. Yet he is still walking and talking, making jokes that he was doing gain of function research in his kitchen. Makes me sick!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 August, 04:41
It’s like having front row view of your life watching the most vile HORROR movie and Glenn and his family are in it as the victims being perpetually scared to death every day . It will do something to the psychy , so awful feel bad for them.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 August, 03:50

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 August, 06:53
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 August, 08:05
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 August, 03:10
GB has been on a journey. He entered treatment for alcoholism around 2014. Election night 2016 he came out hard against Trump. But soon realized Trump was taking on deep state and got behind him. He made a public apology. I like Glen. I believe he was as lost as the rest of us.

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 August, 04:43
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I would drink too if I was in being threatened every single day in the worst kind of the way.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
16 August, 03:02
He has always been a "drama queen". Right alot of the time, but does stuff like this when he needs to be relevant again after begging for money for wrong reasons. We shall see.

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
16 August, 07:46
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
How much oc your cash did you spend getting people out of Afghanistan? He called out Soros beford anyone. Please link me a video of him begging for cash Daisy.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
16 August, 02:09
Was it frazzledrip ?

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
16 August, 08:04
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
horrific demonized torture perped by the bitch n her claw maiden. nypd officers commited suicide awhile after watching the video. surgical facelift of young girl then taunted n murdered

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
16 August, 01:32
Never pre announce to the DS you have maga dirt on them. Just release it when you have secret plans to be safe. Boom!