it's not very hot outside 😕

summer is waning ☹️

it's always a let down for me to lose summertime😥
10:36 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
16 August, 11:27
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Aww, sorry you are sad for the change. I am weird, I LOVE fall, I Love the cool mornings and long days at the park with the kids because it isn't so hot. We have pretty mild winters here too, so I love the cooler weather. But you are right nothing like the summer!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
16 August, 11:34
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
it's a water 🌊 thing mostly 🙁 💦
(bumz me right out when the water turns cold)

but you are so right on your aspect as well ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 August, 10:42
Funny you should mention that.
Leaves and acorns are falling early in my yard and
neighborhood... It is several weeks early and not a lot, but noticeable.
The mornings have been significantly cooler than normal.
I have a feeling Indian Summer will be earlier and a hard winter.

16 August, 10:45
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i was paddleboarding this past sunday and *a* (1) tree was already turning red ...

i think i'll drive through the arboretum today and check out "the signs"

peace & blessings ❣️

☀️come back hard my beloved sun🌞

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 August, 10:41
Warming up here..yay..not a big fan of winter, although -bonus -if you have them ,open fires on a rainy night (really like thunderstorms)..and snow-nods🙂

16 August, 01:15
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
love me some long cross country skiing days into the sunset ⛷ (no downhill for me)

used to x-country on the valdez trails ❄️💙❄️
and down a creek to the prince william sound to watch the otters and seals ... you gotta eat an apple in front of them or they will go away - they know you won't eat THEM once you do 😉 i miss my "friends"